Call of Duty Mobile, one of the most played games in the mobile game world, came out with Season 12. The seasons that are added to the game periodically bring big updates to the game. In these updates, we can see new maps, new costumes, new weapons. The 12th season of the game has a different concept than other seasons.
What is coming with Call of Duty Mobile Season 12?
If you remember, the beta process of the game took quite a long time, the game, which was in beta for two years, was released in November 2019. At its first year, COD Mobile celebrates this with a new season update. This update is designed in a dark concept. As in previous seasons, we see a lot of new content.
The most striking of the innovations to the game may be the addition of Hackney Yard in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game. The addition of Hackney Yard, which is a competitive map, is a positive development.
Call of Duty Mobile’s Season 12 update gains the following innovations:
- New Multiplayer Map: Hackney Yard
- New Legendary Character: Dark Nikto
- Night Mode Maps: Crash, Summit and Hackney Yard
- New Battle Royale Class: Restorative
- New Feature: Ultimate Rocket Launcher
- 2 New Special Weapons: AGR556 and 50 GS
- New Operator Skill: Ballistic Shield
- New Game Modes: Night mode for Team Deathmatch and Attack of the Living Dead
- Season 12: Dive into the Dark Battle Pass: New characters, weapons, gear and more.
- Special: Knights Divided
- New Seasonal Median Readings
- New content and equipment available from the in-game store
- Some UI updates, weapon balances and gameplay optimizations
Call of Duty Mobile released the new season update for all its users as of yesterday. All you have to do is make sure the game is up to date.