Whales mobilize massive amounts in Bitcoin and Ethereum. As it is known, yesterday Bitcoin dropped from $ 10 thousand to $ 8 thousand 600 very quickly. At the time of writing, BTC was trading at $ 9,532.
After this movement, whale movements started to be seen. According to Whale Alert, a large whale transferred $ 139.6 million worth of BTC between 2 anonymous wallets. In total, almost $ 350 million of BTC was carried.
BTC transfers made in recent hours are as follows:
- 3 thousand BTC were transferred from Binance to Xapo.
- 4 thousand 400 BTC was transferred from Coinbase to an unknown wallet.
- 3 thousand 407 BTC was transferred from Binance to an unknown wallet.
- 2 thousand BTC were transferred from OKEx to Binance.
- 2 thousand 2 BTC were transferred from OKEx to an unknown wallet.
What Happened in Ethereum?
Whales also caused movements in Ethereum during the cryptocurrency market. A large amount of Ethereum was sent to an anonymous wallet over Bithumb in the past hours.
In addition to the 2 major cryptocurrencies, whales moved in XRP. Ripple transferred 32 thousand 561 XRP to an unknown wallet the day before.
32,561,496 #XRP (6,576,864 USD) transferred from Ripple to unknown wallet
— Whale Alert (@whale_alert) June 2, 2020