Vivo, which is the fifth largest smartphone manufacturer in the world, recently showcased the Y76 model.
One of the companies that took the stage after Huawei was blacklisted for threatening US security was Vivo. While the company is presenting its new products to users in this process, it is the fourth largest smartphone manufacturer in the world as of today.
Vivo’s weight in the industry has increased considerably recently. The company is launching a new model almost every other day. Accordingly, Vivo Y76 was introduced recently.
Vivo Y76 specifications
Coming with an IPS LCD panel offering 6.58 inches Full HD+ resolution 20:9 aspect ratio and 460 nits brightness, Vivo Y76 has a 90 percent screen-to-body ratio.
The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor. Produced with a 7 nm fabrication process, the processor includes the Mali-G57 MC2 graphics unit in addition to two 2.2 GHz and six 2 GHz cores.
On the memory side, 8GB of RAM and 128GB are available. If these are not enough, users are offered memory increase with microSD card and virtual RAM support up to 4 GB.
While there is a 16 Megapixel selfie camera positioned in a drop notch on the front, there is a triple camera setup on the back with a 50 Megapixel main camera, 2 Megapixel depth and 2 Megapixel macro sensor. At the same time, modes such as night mode, Full HD video recording and slow motion are also available on the phone.
The smartphone is powered by a 4,100mAh battery that supports 44W fast charging, which can be charged via USB-C. Out of the box, it runs Android 11 based FunTouch OS 12 interface. Finally, it should be noted that the device has features such as dual SIM support, 5G, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Processor MediaTek Dimensity 700
- Display 6.58 inches, 20:9 aspect ratio, 460 nits brightness, Full HD+ resolution of 2408 x 1080 pixels, 60 Hz refresh rate
- Storage 128GB, microSD card support up to 1TB
- Memory 8 GB RAM, virtual RAM support up to 4 GB
- Rear camera 50 Megapixel + 2 Megapixel depth sensor + 2 Megapixel macro sensor
- Front camera 16 Megapixels
- Battery 4,100 mAh, 44W fast charging
- Other Side-mounted fingerprint reader, dual SIM, 5G, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB-C port and 3.5mm headphone jack
OS Android 11 OS, FunTouch OS 12 interface
Vivo Y76 price
Vivo Y76, which comes in gray and blue color options, went on sale in Malaysia in the first place with a price tag of 310 dollars.