In the last week of November, when the cryptocurrency market was struggling with corrective price movements, a number of altcoin projects continue to seek peaks in price discovery mode. Let’s take a look at the latest status of 10 altcoin projects that registered new ATH levels today, according to CryptoDiffer data.
10 altcoin projects that closed November with new ATHs
- The altcoin project that reached the first ATH level of the day was Golem ( GLM ). The project is a decentralized computing network, providing those who need it with a new way to distribute redundant computing power on demand. GLM price is currently trading at $0.7815 with a minor correction of 15%.
- Gala (GALA) has been on the ATH charts for a long time. The project basically aims to give gamers control of their games and take the game industry in a different direction. It is currently trading 19.18% below its ATH of $0.8367.
- Decentral Games (DG) is a community-owned GameFi DAO at the intersection of metadatabase and NFT. It continues to trade around $570 after its $648 ATH.
- Another ATH-making altcoin is Seedify.fund (SFUND), which has a community-driven seed stage fund, decentralized incubator, and launchpad. It is trading just below its ATH of $15.93.
- In fifth place is the Basic Attention Token (BAT), a passive income source for Brave browser users. It is currently trading at $1.61, 15% below its $1.91 ATH.
— CryptoDiffer (@CryptoDiffer) November 26, 2021
8.05 ATH IMX dollars, 95 dollars in METIS, 2.69 dollars summit with HIV, 13:03 dollars and 2.73 dollars in contact with the DVF Ranks SPB.