The date of Fulham’s visit to Liverpool has now been confirmed after the match was postponed due to their participation in the FA Cup, and another kick-off time has been changed.
The Reds had an early spurt in the March break after the final Premier League game before international matches were postponed.
Fulham had to travel to Anfield on March 18 to kick off the match at 15:00, only because of their participation in the FA Cup and Liverpool’s exit from the competition, which gave Jurgen Klopp’s team a 17-day break between games.
The league matches have been postponed and will take place on Wednesday, May 3, at 20:00 (Moscow time).
It will not be broadcast live in the UK due to the fact that the original event was previously scheduled for 15:00.
In addition to confirming Fulham’s visit, the start time of Liverpool’s match against Brentford at Anfield on May 6 has been moved to 17:30 (BST), which will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.
This step is connected with the coronation of the king, which takes place on the same day, and the Premier League is facing various complications related to this event.
The confirmation of Fulham’s visit ensures that Liverpool’s busy April schedule will not be added, meaning there are seven games to play next month before the last five games take place in May.
Liverpool’s remaining matches this season
- Man City (A) – April 1, 12.30pm (BT Sport)
- Chelsea (A) – April 4, 8pm (Sky Sports)
- Arsenal (H) – April 9, 4.30pm (Sky Sports)
- Leeds (A) – April 17, 8pm (Sky Sports)
- Nottingham Forest (H) – April 22, 3pm
- West Ham (A) – April 26, 7.45pm (BT Sport)
- Tottenham (H) – April 30, 4.30pm (Sky Sports)
- Fulham (H) – May 3, 8pm
- Brentford (H) – May 6, 5.30pm (Sky Sports)
- Leicester (A) – May 13, 3pm*
- Aston Villa (H) – May 20, 3pm*
- Southampton (A) – May 28, 4.30pm
* Fixtures still subject to change