Unveiled in early April this year, the TCL 10 Pro promises to have a long period of support from the manufacturer. The intermediary phone can receive updates up to Android 12, in addition to two years of Android security updates.
The company confirmed that the model will certainly receive the next Android 11, but has not ruled out the possibility of the device receiving two major changes to the operating system edition.
As for regular security packages, the device is guaranteed to receive patches over the next two years. However, the company will not launch every month, but every two months.
System updates are considered of great importance on the part of Android developers, for the maintenance of the device for a large amount of time.
- 6.47 inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution (2340x1080p)
- 3D panel with curved sides, drop notch and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- NXTVISION display with improved HDR
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset
- Eight-core processor with speeds up to 2.0 GHz
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 6 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage (UFS 2.1)
- 24 MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Four rear cameras and dual LED flash
- 64MP Samsung GW1 main sensor
- 16 MP sensor with wide angle lens
- 5 MP sensor with macro lens
- 2 MP sensor for depth of field data
- 4,500 mAh battery with 18W Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 10 under TCL UI proprietary interface
- Fingerprint reader under the screen
- Dimensions of 158.5 x 72.4 x 9.2 mm