The South Korean Samsung started to officially make available to the Vietnamese market today its latest intermediary, the Galaxy A21S, which was unveiled approximately 2 weeks ago and which has already revealed its arrival in the Spanish market in June.
Bringing hardware that combines an Exynos 850 chipset with three RAM and storage options (3 / 32GB, 4 / 64GB or 6 / 64GB), the new device delivers updated visuals, 4 rear cameras and a screen with a hole to house the front sensor, in addition to delivering a generous 5,000 mAh battery.
As is to be expected, however, the vocation to be a device is perceptible when we observe that the device bets on offering a 6.5 “IPS LCD HD + screen (that is, no AMOLED or variant here) and integrating a digital reader. at the rear, in the same molds as we saw in the A20s.
- Chipset: Exynos 850
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.0 GHz
- RAM and internal storage: 3 / 32GB, 4 / 64GB or 6 / 64GB
- External storage: microSD up to 512GB
- Screen: 6.5 “IPS LCD HD + with 20: 9 aspect ratio and Infinity-O
- Front camera: 13MP f / 2.2
- Rear camera: 48MP f / 2.0 + 8MP f / 2.2 ultra-wide + 2MP f / 2.4 macro + 2MP f / 2.4 depth
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Operating system: One UI 2.0 based on Android 10
- Dimensions and weight: 163.7 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm and 192g