Reports shared by a resource named NieuweMobiel.nl enabled us to learn new information about the Find X3 series that OPPO will launch. According to the source, OPPO will introduce the Find X3 Neo as well as the Find X3 Pro and Find X3 Lite in the new series.
On the other hand, according to Evan Blass, OPPO Find X3 Neo will not be a brand new phone; The company will release the phone as the global version of the Reno5 Pro Plus 5G model. The OPPO Find X3 series is expected to be released in March.
OPPO Find X3 Neo features revealed before release
The features of the OPPO Find X3 Neo model began to appear slightly before the market. The phone, which will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, will have a Full HD + resolution 6.55-inch OLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate. The battery of the device with a capacity of 4,500 mAh will meet the power requirement with 65W fast charging support.
OPPO Find X3 Neo with a quad camera array on the back; It will come with a 50MP wide angle camera + 13MP telephoto lens + 16MP ultra wide angle lens + 2MP macro camera. Other known technical details of the device are as follows:
– Screen: 6.55 inch 2400 x 1080 pixels Full HD + OLED screen, 90Hz screen refresh rate
– Processor: Snapdragon 865 5G
– Front camera: 32Megapixels
– Rear camera: 50 Megapixels + 16 Megapixels +13 Megapixels +2 Mepixels
– Memory: 8 GB / 12 GB LPDDR4x RAM
– Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB storage support – UFS 3.1
– Security: Fingerprint sensor on the screen
– Battery: 4500mAh battery
– Charging: 65W fast charging
– Interface and Operating System: ColorOS 11.1 and Android 11 operating system