A photo, a video, a document, a funny image downloaded from the Internet, a song. There can always be something that we have lost, that we have accidentally deleted and we would like to recover. The question is: if it is already deleted from the iPhone, can I recover it again? The answer is yes, and in these 2 ways
From the Photos app
You do not have to go far or install strange things, but you can recover the photo from the same iPhone in which it was deleted. As in previous versions, iOS 12 has a folder that temporarily stores them. For it:
Open the Photos app
- Look for the Albums tab and then the ‘Recently Deleted’ folder. Enters
- Here are all the photos that have been deleted. But beware, only those deleted in the last 30 days. If you are looking for an image that was deleted more than a month ago, you will not find it.
- Find the one or those you want to bring back and retrieve them. They will be available again in the same folders as before.
- A very useful function if you have programmed the terminal to make a backup copy from time to time, the iCloud cloud service has a functionality to recover deleted files from an iOS device, Mac or PC with Windows operating system. iCloud backs up the data stored on your phone, so simply log in with your Apple ID to access it.
- In iCloud Drive on iCloud.com, click Just Deleted in the lower-right corner of the window. Click Recover all or select all the files you want to recover and click Recover.
- Find the restored files in the folder where they were when you deleted them. For example, if a file was in the Pages folder when you deleted it, the restored file will be placed in the Pages folder.
- Files deleted in the last 30 days from other apps (like iWork apps) can be restored, whether you have deleted them from iCloud.com or from your iOS device, Mac, or Windows computer:
- Go to Settings on iCloud.com
- Find the Advanced section and click on Restore files
- Select each file you want to restore or select Select all.
- Click Restore.
- Find the restored files in the folder where they were when you deleted them.