At the Huawei event held in Vienna today; Huawei Watch GT3 and Huawei FreeBuds Lipstick products were introduced.
Huawei introduced its new products at the event it held in Vienna today. The event, which took place in the physical environment, brought the technology press closer to the launch events of the brands. We encountered new wearable technology products at the promotion held today. Here’s what you need to know about the Huawei Watch GT3 and FreeBuds Lipstick introduced today.
Which products did Huawei introduce in Vienna?
Although Huawei is in decline in the smartphone market, it still has an important position in wearable technology. At the event held today, Huawei Watch GT3 and FreeBuds Lipstick wearable technology products came to the fore. Here’s what you need to know about these products.
Huawei Watch GT3 features
The Huawei Watch GT2 had accomplished the company’s most important revolution in the smartwatch market. For a while, after this success, the next generation was curious. With the Huawei Watch GT3, introduced today, 6 features stand out:
Huawei Watch GT3
- Bluetooth search: You can make your calls via bluetooth.
- The 46mm option offers 14 days of battery life in normal use and 8 days in heavy use. In the 42mm option, 7 days of normal use and 4 days of heavy use are promised.
- Artificial intelligence sports coach: The exercises you do with the watch are evaluated by artificial intelligence and you can get new exercise suggestions according to your condition.
- More than 100 exercise modes are available.
- The oxygen level in the blood is measured all day.
- More accurate heart rate tracking.
- Display: 1.43 inch AMOLED in 46mm option, 1.32 inch AMOLED in 42mm option
- Processor: ARM Cortex-M
- Storage and RAM: 4GB storage, 32MB RAM
- Weight: 46 mm option 42.6 grams; 42mm option 35 gr
- Color options: black and steel in 46 mm option; Black, steel and gold in 42mm option
- Waterproof: 5 ATM water resistant
- Size: 46 mm and 42 mm case options
- Wrist size: 140-210mm in 46mm option; 130-190 mm in 42 mm option
- Connectivity: GPS and Bluetooth
Huawei FreeBuds Lipstick features
Huwei’s famous FreeBuds series comes with a lipstick-like charging case this time. With the red color of the headphones, it is possible to say that the FreeBuds Lipstick has an interesting design in general. This headset has a few key features along with its design.
Huawei FreeBuds Lipstick
- high definition audio
- Ergonomic design and lightness
- Active noise cancellation
- Exclusive audio experience for Huawei Matebook and Matepads
- Battery: 30 mAh and 410 mAh charging box in the earphones
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Use time: Headphones up to 4 hours on a single charge, up to 24 hours in total with the box
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2
- Driver: 14.3mm
- Waterproof: IPX4
How did you find the products introduced?