Creating a TikTok schedule makes it easier for your subscribers to interact with regular content. Here’s how you can schedule posts in TikTok.
TikTok remains one of the most popular social media apps in the world: millions of people spend hours watching an endless amount of content on the platform and uploading their own videos.
However, in order to maintain a large number of subscribers and interact with the audience in TikTok, it is very important for creators to regularly publish content in the application. You can also find the best time to post to TikTok here.
If you want your content to be consistent, but you just don’t have time to dump videos every day, you can create a TikTok schedule.
How to schedule publications in TikTok
The app has a “Video Planner” feature that allows creators and business accounts to schedule publication up to 10 days in advance.
To schedule content, do the following:
- Open TikTok in a web browser. The scheduler is only available on the desktop.
- Click the plus button in the upper-right corner of the feed.
- Edit and upload your video.
- Click on the radio button next to “Schedule Video” to turn it green.
- Select a date and time to schedule the publication. The default time zone will match your computer’s settings.
- Click Schedule to schedule the publication.
You will receive a push notification when your message is published if you have enabled notifications. All your planned publications can be found together with drafts in the Profile view.