A YouTube channel conducted a speed test for the Google Pixel Pro 6 and iPhone 13 Pro Max. Here are the results that may surprise you…
The new generation Pixel 6 Pro, introduced by Google in the past days, entered the speed test with the iPhone 13 Pro Max released by Apple.
The test, in which both phones performed quite well, witnessed a clash between Google’s new generation mobile processor Tensor and Apple A15 Bionic.
Pixel 6 Pro lost by a small margin to its rival
In the test, a robotic hand was used to keep the timing fair and synchronous. During the test, 12 applications and 4 games were opened and closed simultaneously, and it was determined how quickly the devices did this. Pixel 6 Pro, introduced by Google in October, was defeated by a margin of about 4 seconds from the battle with the iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Google Pixel 6 Pro vs. iPhone 13 Pro Max Speed Test
As you can see from the video, Pixel 6 Pro; Microsoft managed to beat the iPhone in Word, Facebook and Camera apps. On the other hand, the iPhone, which has a more powerful processor in the video editing application, appeared noticeably faster than its rival, and this is the area that made the difference.
In the statement made by Phonebuff, it was stated that the Google Pixel 6 Pro was provided to them by Google in advance. The testing channel added that the upcoming version of the device may include a different version of the current software. On the other hand, in their tests, it is said that the device works very stable with the new generation Tensor processor and Android 12.
Google Pixel 6 Pro features
- Processor Google Tensor
- RAM 12GB
- Storage 128/256/512GB
- Display 6.7” QHD+ (1440×3120, 19.5:9) LTPO OLED, 120Hz, Gorilla Glass
- Battery 5003mAh, 30W (USB PD PPS) wired, up to 23W wireless charging
- Rear Camera 50 Megapixel f/1.85 main camera, 12MP f/2.2 ultra-wide, 48 Megapixel camera
- Front Camera 11.1 Megapixels
- Connectivity 5G, Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
- Other IP68, under-display finger sensor, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1, Dual-SIM
- Dimensions 163.9 x 75.9 x 8.9mm, 210g
- Colors Yellow, White, Black
So what do you guys think about this comparison video? Which phone did you find more successful? Do not forget to share your views with us in the comments section.