We tell you what are the leaked challenges and the Wolverine challenge of Week 5 of Season 4 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2.
The challenges of Week 5 of Season 4 of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Battle Pass will be activated on Thursday, September 24 at 3:00 p.m. CEST. The same will happen with this week’s Wolverine challenge. As always, we know what they are because we have accessed the corresponding files using datamining tools and techniques. Here we tell you what each Fortnite challenge of this batch is:
Fortnite: leaked challenges of Week 5 of Season 4
The data for the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 challenges were added to the game via Patch 14.10 on Thursday, September 10. According to this file, these would be the challenges of this week:
- Search chests in Doctor Doom’s Domain (0/7) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Eliminations in Filthy Docks (0/3) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Get from Sticky Swamp to Grudge Corner without getting out of a car in less than 4 minutes (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Gather Floating Circles in Coral Castle (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Jump through the ring of fire in Señorío de la Sal with a vehicle (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Have a dance with a Stark robot (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Destroy Gluttons (0/1) – Reward: 50,000 Season XP
- Deal damage to opponents in The Authority (0/500) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Deal damage to opponents in Stark Industries (0/500) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
Again, we know that the weekly challenges of Season 4 are always seven in total, but the lists that we filter – pulling them as is from the game files – are more than seven because the remaining challenges are backup in case any of those on this list may not work. In any case, you will have a complete guide to each and every one of these challenges when they are active in the game, on Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. CEST.