Fortnite weapons are a fundamental part of the game. Knowing them thoroughly is necessary if we want to be victorious. In this section of our complete guide we list all the weapons of Season 4 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2:
Note: in this guide we will only list the weapons of the main game modes (Solo, Duos, Squads) that are active during Season 4 of Fortnite Chapter 2. This guide will be updated as new weapons arrive in the game, and others are withdrawn.
All Fortnite weapons
In Fortnite Battle Royale there are many different types of weapons to collect. Also, the weapons have different rarities, which determines how good they are within the same weapon family. For example, an epic pistol is better than a regular pistol because its attributes will be better (more damage, slower reload speed). The rarities are as follows:
- Common rarity: white color
- Uncommon Rarity: Color Green
- Rare Rarity: Blue Color
- Epic rarity: purple color
- Legendary Rarity: Orange Color
- In addition to this, there is a special rarity – Mythic rarity (golden color), which is reserved for Mythical weapons and items.
It is possible to raise the rarity of a weapon using the upgrade banks that are scattered throughout the map.