By datamining, we have accessed what will be the challenges of the Fortnite Battle Royale Birthday event 2020. Challenges and rewards.
Fortnite Battle Royale’s Birthday of the Year 2020 event will be held on September 26. With patch 14.20, released on the 23rd of that same month, the challenges of the third birthday were filtered, an event belonging to Season 4 of the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 2. Here we tell you what each Fortnite challenge of this batch is :
Fortnite: Leaked Birthday 2020 challenges
Data for Fortnite Battle Royale Third Birthday Challenges were added to the game via Patch 14.20 on Wednesday, September 23. According to this file, these would be the challenges of this week:
- Play games (0/10) – Reward: Sticky Wrap
- Dance in front of different birthday cakes (0/10) – Reward: Music ????
- Survive opponents (0/500) – Reward: Graffiti ????
- Get health or shield with the birthday cake (0/50) – Reward: Emoticon ????
- Play games (0/10) – Reward: Graffiti The three aces
- Dance in front of different birthday cakes (0/10) – Reward: Wrapping ????
- Survive opponents (0/500) – Reward: Wrap ????
- Deal damage to opponents in Angry Stacks (0/500) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Get health or shield with the birthday cake (0/50) – Reward: 80,000 Season XP
For participating in the Fortnite Battle Royale third birthday event and completing its challenges —as you can see, they are simple; they do not require us to do particularly complex tasks – we can obtain cosmetic items for free, as well as experience for the current season. The objects that we win will be ours forever, and we can equip them from the Box Office.
These challenges will be activated in-game on Saturday, September 26, at a time to be determined. As always, in Meristation you will have a complete guide to each and every one of these challenges when they are available in-game.