Jackets run back to American style wear as they are considered in fashion around the globe. Bomber jackets have some history back to World War II days as it was worn by European air forces back in 1950s and 63. They have made it’s way into popular fashion wear in recent times. Jackets are more common among young men.
Buying a jacket will certainly raise some questions in your mind but most important of them is why to choose a bomber jacket? Talking of style you most probably will consider wearing your jacket over something. You definitely will look for the go with what you are wearing, you must have a look whether the jackets looks good over the clothes or not? That’s where bomber jackets take a lead over other styles of jackets. Bomber jackets have some qualities other jackets don’t. We will discuss some of these qualities below:
Men are known for their apparel in modern world therefore if you look good, you probably have more chances to fit in even among those you don’t know at all. But here we aren’t talking about formal wears rather casual wears that will make you look more attractive in common.
- First of all bomber jackets come in a verity of colours so you could chose a colour that will suit you according to your daily wear style. You would make up an image of what will you be wearing a bomber jacket on and then chose the colour that fits the most.
- Compared to other jackets that will cost you plenty, bomber jackets are usually a little less than their sibling jackets. Bomber jackets are affordable and I’d suggest, they are way more better than other jackets in all aspects.
- Not just for style, bomber jackets have a layer of warm material that would keep you from cold as well. You will find that mostly in bright colours like orange and blue on the inner side of a bomber jacket.
Why jackets for outwear and why bomber jacket:
If you are a person that likes to wander streets. You definitely are the type of person that people see often and you need to look good if you want their admiration. Jackets are something that goes with almost anything you wear but not all type of jackets for example you don’t want to wear a biker jacket moving around, that will probably make you look dumb. That’s why not just wearing a jacket but wearing a right jacket is necessary, and you will find none other than bomber jacket to go with your style whatever you like to wear. You definitely would not be wearing jackets in summer so they should protect you from out cold in winters that’s what their purpose is accompanying style that is a necessary factor as well and bomber jackets for men are made to do so. Their elastic collars and sleeve ends keep out that cold air that could make you worry. If you are a jacket guy, bomber will not disappoint you in any way.
Characteristics of bomber jackets:
- Bomber jackets are traditionally short. They are usually waist long. Not too short nor long.
- They usually have ribbed waistband and matching cuffs that comes in an elastic material to hold back the cold air out.
- It is a zipper that used to come with four pockets traditionally but is now evolved to a two pockets or often no pockets at all depending on what you like.
- They are liked and most commonly made of leather but you would also find bomber style jackets in nylon and cotton as well.
- Comes in verity of colours and shades to fit your personality. They include black and brown having multiple light to dark shades and light colours like blue and green as well.
- Keeps you with up to date fashion as well as keep you protected from cold as they have a layer to back you up against cold.
Bomber jackets and jeans:
A jacket should be leather or fabric with classic shades of blue, brown, black and green that is worn over your apparel. A jacket should fit well not undersized nor oversized. You should be able to zip it and wear it on your regular outfits. And what if your regular outfit is casual jeans wear?
No problem at all a bomber suits perfect with black denim and a T-shirt at the crisp cold weather would be perfect. A bomber jacket is considered a perfect compromise between casual and looking smart, it fits you in perfectly like worn over some jeans. A slim leg jeans, a contrast T-shirt and a bomber over, that’s all you need to look equivalent to everyone around.
Bomber jackets have come a long way to it’s current form back from not known to many to a more fashion oriented one.
Once worn by fighter pilots back in world war II days to now where this piece is added by everyone to their wardrobe whether it is a British teen to an American popstar.
However as the wearers have changed so has the jacket and it’s style has changed itself also. From cotton and other fabrics to a fine verity and versatility of leather. It’s colours, design and shape as well to it’s current form, the bomber has never failed to reinvent itself year after year. It has provided so much choice for everyone wearing it whether it is a semi-formal to street style, everyone wears it.