The past week has been very active for altcoins. Many altcoins, especially DeFi projects, closed the week in the positive zone. So what are the 5 most important developments awaiting altcoin investors in the cryptocurrency world in the new week?
While the cryptocurrency industry keeps its value above $ 1 trillion, according to many investors, the “altcoin season” is taking place. Although the top 10 cryptocurrencies by Bitcoin and market capitalization did not show a significant jump, the attack of DeFi tokens made the investor smile. We have compiled 5 news that should be considered for altcoin investors this week in our article.
PolkaCover (CVR) – February 1
- What it is: Polkacover is an insurance and policy market project that aims to be a one-stop shop for both cryptocurrency industry and personal insurance needs.
- What will happen: On February 1, the staking program begins in collaboration with Ferrum Network.
- Why it’s important: With this staking program, CVR holders will be able to earn passive earnings depending on the time they lock their tokens.
Maps.me (MAPS) – February 1
- What it is: MAPS is the crypto currency of the map application called Maps.me, which is known worldwide and can serve offline.
- What will happen: General listing takes place on BitMax for MAPS on February 1st.
- Why it’s important: MAPS will be listed on the stock exchange after the first exchange on BitMax last week, and available to everyone.
Blouzelle (BLZ) – February 3
- What it is: Blouzelle is a decentralized data layer that aims to manage decentralized applications (dApp) in an uncensored and scalable way.
- What will happen: Mainnet takes place on February 3rd for Bluzelle.
- Why it matters: With its main network launch, Blouzelle plans to offer its users a fast, uncensored and scalable service.
Sifchain (ROWAN) – February 3
- What it is: Sifchain defines itself as the world’s first omni-chain decentralized exchange.
- What will happen: On February 3rd, the general sale for eRowan, the wrapped version of Sifchain’s native token ROWAN, begins.
- Why it’s important: All purchased eRowans can be converted 1: 1 in the Sifchain network and all unsold eRowans will be returned to the ecosystem pool.
Butterfly Protocol (BFLY) – February 4th
- What it is: Butterfly Protocol is a decentralized platform created as DAO that aims to provide convenience in matters such as domain acquisition and use.
- What will happen: IDO takes place on February 4th for Butterfly Protocol.
- Why it matters: The BFLY token sale will begin at the Polkastarter exchange at a price of $ 0.34. BFLY will be listed on Uniswap right after.