The cryptocurrency industry has carried its total value to over $ 900 billion with successive attacks from Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). As the Bitcoin price broke records in a row, altcoin investors began to observe when the rally could come. After BTC, many cryptocurrencies also started to rise and the cryptocurrency world started to draw a positive frame in general.
Good news for altcoins came with Ethereum after the Bitcoin rally. After a long time, the ETH price rose above a thousand dollars, giving altcoin investors hope. Meanwhile, many altcoins have risen significantly in the last 24 hours. So, what are the important developments to watch for altcoins this week?
Aavegotchi (GHST) – January 4th
- What it is: It is an NFT (Non-Fungible Token), originally built on the Aave ecosystem, aiming to offer a gamified DeFi experience.
- What will happen: Mainnet takes place for Aavegotchi.
- Why it’s important: As a DeFi-enabled NFT token, Aavegothci, which can also be upgraded with game logic, leveling up and enhancing features, also represents assets locked to the Aave platform.
- What will change: GHST opens up all the features planned with the mainnet launch to all users.
Syntropy (NOIA) – January 5th
- What it is: It defines itself as the unifying layer of the internet.
- What will happen: Syntropy is starting its network life.
- Why it matters: It aims to provide a safe and optimized internet for everyone.
- What will change: NOIA Network has changed its name and announced its new name as Syntropy, and emphasizing the new name “Sintropy”, it is mentioned that there are now many factors for users in the project.
Solana (SOL) – January 7
- What it is: A protocol that provides scalability without sacrificing decentralization and security factors.
- What will happen: “Private sale” will begin for SOL.
- Why it’s important: Solana’s scaling solution is to solve the problem of time in distributed networks without a single and reliable source.
- What will change: With the private sale, qualified investors will be able to finance certain improvements.
Royale Finance (ROYA) – January 8
- What it is: Royale Finance is a cross-chain DeFi solution for the iGaming industry.
- What will happen: The ROYA token will be launched and listed on Polkastarter.
- Why it matters: As a user-centric platform, Royale creates smart liquidity powered by Web 3.0 that enables blockchain security and transparency for iGaming entrepreneurs.
- What will change: After the IDO with the listing of ROYA, users will be able to start trading.
Hegic (HEGIC) – January 10
- What it is: Hegic is an Ethereum-based decentralized options trading platform.
- What will happen: Phase 2 will be used for liquidity mining and the distribution of rewards.
- Why it’s important: With Hegic, which offers DeFi options, many options can be processed for ETH and WBTC.
- What will change: After Phase 1, which is completed within 10 weeks, the liquidity M&U reward distribution begins with Phase 2.