18 curious and interesting facts about J-Hope from BTS. Discover some curiosities about J-Hope, rapper and dancer of BTS. These curious facts of J-Hope BTS will surprise you .
Jung Hoseok was born on February 18, 1994 in the city of Gwangju in South Korea . The young dancer and rapper from BTS always wanted to become a great music star and in destiny it was marked that J-Hope became one of the greatest exponents of K-pop.
As its stage name implies, ‘ J-Hope ‘ is the hope for ARMY , the performer of ‘Day Dream’ has earned his place within the international music industry alongside BTS and also as a solo artist .
The dancer has a very special personality, as he is considered one of the most charismatic K-pop rappers . J-Hope has developed other skills as a conductor, composer, and model.
There are some fun facts of Jung Hoseok of BTS you should know:
- One of the activities that relaxes J-Hope the most is making bracelets, he says he is very creative and has created special designs for his BTS colleagues.
- He is very close to his older sister, Jung Daewon is a model, designer and a great influencer within social networks.
- J-Hope said he expects his girlfriend to call him in a very special way, the idol wants his beloved to always say ‘Baby’ or ‘Baby Hope’.
- Hoseok is one of the BTS members with the most loving nicknames, the rapper is called: H-dope, Jay and Sunshine.
- The favorite movie of J-Hope is ‘Taegukgi’, the plot is two brothers who are forced to go to war.
- J-Hope thinks that the color green is beautiful, that’s why it is his favorite hue and his favorite number is 7 because he considers it to be good luck.
- When the boys from BTS go out to enjoy their free time, they choose an amusement park and J-Hope’s favorite place is the carousel.
- Before auditioning to enter Big Hit Entertainment, J-Hope was part of two very important dance groups: ‘Go arts’ and ‘NEURON’.
- The BTS rapper is well known for the various dance styles he masters, J-Hope can dance: Poppin, street dance, hip hop, and loocking.
- Although Hoseok is known for his good humor and character, the idol revealed that most of the time he likes to be focused and serious.
- One of J-Hope’s great musical influences is American rapper A $ AP Rocky, Hoseok really likes the work of the ‘Sundress’ performer.
- J-Hope shared that his father is a literature teacher, the idol from a very young age had a great love for books.
- Hoseok is very close to each of his BTS peers , but one of his best friends is Suga , as he feels a very strong connection.
- Hoseok takes great care of his skin, he has created a beauty routine to protect his skin.
- J-Hope is very demanding with his work, he always puts a lot of effort into each of the songs he composes and the choreography he creates for BTS .
- BTS’s Hoseok dedicated the song ‘ MAMA ‘ to his mother, it was a way of thanking his for support, on the track you can hear his mom’s voice.
- J-Hope studied at Global Cyber University, where he specialized in Sound Engineering, since the idol wants to be a great producer and arranger.
- One of Hoseok’s crush is the American singer Tinashe , the BTS rapper hopes to collaborate with his one day.
If you want to know more about the members of BTS , we highly recommend you visit: 18 facts and curiosities about Jungkook that will make you love him