Learn more about Han Jisung from Stray Kids and discover these facts that will surprise you.
Han Jisung was born on September 14, 2000 , he is 19 years old, but he will soon turn 20, (21 in Korean age). He is originally from South Korea and has an older brother. His opportunity to fulfill his dream as an idol came when he was cast on the Stray Kids survival show .
Han works as a dancer and singer of the group, his talent as a rapper also allowed him to be part of the 3RACHA subunit, in addition, he has proven to be a good composer, as he has helped to various Stray Kids lyrics.
If you are new to the fandom or want to know more about Han, we leave you a list with 12 Han curiosities that you should know:
- He lived and studied for a period of time in Malaysia, his parents promised him that if he succeeded, he would not have to return abroad
- His musical studies began at Def Academy
- His time as a trainee was 3 years in JYP, managing to debut with his peers
- His charming point is to make you laugh by acting cute and distracted
- He has a talent for drawing
- Loves chocolate cheesecakes, can eat one while watching movies
- His favorite season is winter and he loves the color red
- The eyes are the door to the soul, which is why Han loves his irises and says he trusts them, as well as having a special glow
- If he wasn’t an idol, he would be a music producer
- He loves music because he believes that stories can be told through it
- Admire Zico, former Block B member and renowned producer and soloist
- His nickname is Squirrell and he speaks very good English